Located at km 55.7 on the Fort Smith Highway (Highway 5), the Buffalo River Bridge is undergoing rehabilitation until November 30, 2017. Restrictions are currently in place and have been updated as of Tuesday, October 10.
NEW RESTRICTIONS THROUGH NOVEMBER 30, 2017:
- Single lane of traffic only
- Width restriction of 3.0 meters
- Height restriction of 4.2 meters
- No overweight loads allowed
- Intermittent road closures up to 30 minutes can be expected
- Please observe the reduced speed limits within the construction zone. Double fines will be applied.
Vehicles exceeding legal width, height or loading allowances are required to adhere to the pre-approval authorization process at all times. For any further information please call the road information line at 1-800-661-0750